The energy transition: the future of the EU auto industry
Panel discussion with five leading experts on the wider implications of the energy transition for the future of the EU auto industry.
- Carla Gohin, Vice President Research & Innovation, PSA Group
- Artur Runge-Metzger, Director, DG Climate Action, European Commission
- Max Warburton, Vice President, Sanford C Bernstein
- Egbert Lox, Senior Vice President Government Affairs, Umicore
- Julia Poliscanova, Director Clean Vehicles & E-mobility, Transport & Environment (T&E)
This panel discussion took place at the ‘Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry’ Summit organised by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) on 4 September 2019.