The digital transition: the future of the EU auto industry
Panel discussion looking at the challenges and opportunities of the digital transition for the EU automobile industry.
- Christel Plessers, Head of IT European Markets, Mercedes-Benz, Daimler
- Herald Ruijters, Director, DG Mobility and Transport, European Commission
- Olle Isaksson, Principal, Strategic Customer Engagements, Ericsson
- Stéphanie Leonard, Strategic Business Development Manager, TomTom
- Joost Vantomme, Smart Mobility Director, ACEA
This panel discussion took place at the ‘Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry’ Summit organised by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) on 4 September 2019.