Reliable figures and statistics
Providing regular and up-to-date statistics, in order to keep track of the extent of the EU automobile industry’s activities and all related developments, is a key part of ACEA’s mission.
This page provides an overview of the different content types and data sets that the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) makes available through this website.
- Monthly press releases with European registration figures for new:
- Passenger cars by country, fuel type and manufacturer
- Quarterly press releases with European registration figures for new:
- Commercial vehicles by country, fuel type and vehicle category
ACEA also publishes many data sets and visualisations (such as interactive maps) on a wide range of key topics, which are updated regularly throughout the year:
- Consumer demand
- International trade
- Powertrain options
- Production of vehicles
- Registrations of vehicles
- Resource-efficient production
- Road safety
- Vehicle fleet (formerly known as ‘Vehicles in use’)