Job opportunity: Social Media and Community Manager
The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) is looking for an experienced Social Media and Community Manager to expand its reach, boost engagement, and position ACEA as a thought leader on all things automotive.
Reporting to ACEA’s Communications Director and working closely with the whole communications team, the new Social Media and Community Manager will focus on:
- Developing and implementing ACEA’s social media strategy and action plan
- Daily management of social media presence
- Tailored content creation (messaging and accompanying visuals, creative concepts) and post planning for corporate social media channels, as well the Director General’s accounts
- Engagement and community building
- Social media influencer mapping
- Daily monitoring of relevant third-party accounts with a view to gathering and sharing intelligence
- Advertising campaigns, including budget management
- Identifying and measuring key KPIs/metrics and benchmarking to continuously improve performance; regular reporting
- Creating an ‘amplification network’ including our members, national automotive associations and colleagues
- Advising colleagues on their social media approach
- A digital native with strong political savvy
- Familiarity with and interest in the EU policy environment
- A good understanding of the evolving social media landscape and a proven track record in delivering excellent results on social media
- About three to five years of relevant experience
- Excellent written English; other EU languages an asset
- Creative and organised initiative-taker; team-player
What we offer
- Join a leading European industry association as part of a driven team of multicultural professionals in a time of change and transformation
- Impact the work of an entire European industry, which – directly or indirectly employs millions of workers across the continent and whose products are used even more widely
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to send their application consisting of a recent CV and cover letter to Sergey Golyshin, Director at Mavence, at email@example.com.
The deadline to apply is 28 January 2024 and applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
ACEA is looking for an experienced Social Media and Community Manager.