Job opportunity: Public Affairs Trainee
The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) is looking for a Public Affairs Trainee to support the Public Affairs Team on regulatory developments relevant to the automobile industry.
- Monitoring policy and regulatory developments impacting the automobile industry;
- Contributing to the definition of the Public Affairs strategies and actions;
- Creating advocacy/lobbying tools; updating monitoring/tracking tools;
- Drafting briefings, reports and meeting minutes.
- A university degree (Master’s preferred) in law, political science or economics (specific focus on EU law/politics is an advantage);
- Good knowledge of the EU decision making process;
- Excellent English, oral and written; good knowledge of other languages an asset;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including social media;
- Fast learner, autonomous, confident, positive; good diplomatic skills.
What we offer
ACEA offers a stimulating, international and professional working environment. You will have the opportunity to support our 16 member companies, by working both independently as well as part of a dynamic team.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV by 5 January to the attention of Ms Florence Doucy by e-mail to email@example.com. Interviews will take place during the weeks of 11 and 18 January. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Type of contract
- Traineeship under CIP (Contrat d’Immersion Professionnelle); six months extendable; starting on 15 February.
- Attractive traineeship package: increased CIP grant plus other advantages (meal vouchers, mobile phone, transport).