Job opportunity: Events and Partnerships Manager
The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) is looking for an experienced Events and Partnership Manager to expand its reach, boost engagement, and position ACEA as a thought leader on all things automotive.
Reporting to ACEA’s Communications Director and working closely with the whole communications team, the new Events & Partnerships Manager will focus on:
- Creating a broad portfolio of impactful ACEA events, from conferences and roundtables to networking receptions to online events
- Being responsible for ACEA events both from a content and logistics perspective: from concept to programme design and speaker management, right through to execution
- Ensuring the ability to reach the right audiences with our events through tailored promotion campaigns
- Identifying opportunities for ACEA presence and visibility on external platforms, eg partnerships with other stakeholders/influencers, sponsored events, and speaker opportunities with a view to expanding the organisation’s reach
- In light of the new term of the European Parliament and Commission next year, organising a series of impactful policy events in conjunction with the public affairs team
- Logistics of press conferences and other media events
- Working with service providers and external agencies where relevant
- Maintaining a calendar of all team members’ speaking engagements
- Management of budgets for events
- A proven track record in events organisation
- Familiarity with and interest in the EU policy environment
- About three to five years of relevant experience
- Excellent written English; other EU languages an asset
- Creative and organised initiative-taker; team-player
What we offer
- Join a leading European industry association as part of a driven team of multicultural professionals in a time of change and transformation
- Impact the work of an entire European industry, which – directly or indirectly employs millions of workers across the continent and whose products are used even more widely
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to send their application consisting of a recent CV and cover letter to Sergey Golyshin, Director at Mavence, at email@example.com.
The deadline to apply is 14 January 2024, and applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
ACEA is looking for an experienced Events and Partnerships Manager.