The Development and Research on Innovative Vocational Educational Skills (DRIVES) project focuses on the EU-wide identification and acknowledgement of skills deemed essential for the development of the automotive sector in the future.
About the DRIVES project
Chaired by ACEA and co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, the steering board of DRIVES is also supported by CLEPA, ETRMA and selected GEAR 2030 members.
Together with 24 stakeholders from 11 EU partner countries, the DRIVES project aims to deliver human capital solutions to supply chain SMEs through the establishment of an Automotive Sector Skills Alliance – covering all levels of the automotive value chain (vehicle production, automotive suppliers, automotive sales and aftermarket services).
- For more information, please visit www.project-drives.eu.
Partners: 24 stakeholders from 11 EU countries
- Austria (ISCN Graz, TU Graz, FH Joanneum)
- Belgium (ETRMA, ACEA, CLEPA, Efvet)
- Czech Republic (VSB-TU)
- Hungary (Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
- Italy (SPIN 360, Confindustria)
- Netherlands (U Twente, Symbol Business Improvement)
- Poland (East Automotive Alliance)
- Romania (APIA)
- Spain (SERNAUTO, Mondragon University, AIC, GESTAMP)
- Portugal (IPV, IDESCOM, Universidade do Minho, Eupportunity)
- United Kingdom (SEMTA)