Register now for the ‘Leading the mobility transformation’ ACEA Summit on 4 September
Registration for the ‘Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry’ ACEA Summit in Brussels on Wednesday 4 September is now open!
The automobile industry is one of the EU’s key strategic sectors, acting as an engine of employment, innovation and growth, while also keeping Europe on the move. But it now stands at an important crossroads, as a growing wave of new technologies, trends and players is redefining mobility as we know it.
The 2019 ACEA Summit on the future of the EU auto industry will examine how we can successfully drive the mobility transformation and create new opportunities for Europe, with a special focus on the ‘energy transition’ and the ‘digital transition’.
- What are the implications of the shift towards zero-emission mobility for society?
- Are electric vehicles really the panacea for climate change?
- From providers of vehicles to providers of innovative mobility solutions: are EU manufacturers ready for this major disruption?
- Who are the new players the auto industry needs to collaborate with?
Ahead of the next term of the European Parliament and European Commission, the conference will bring together thought leaders in the field of mobility for a timely debate.
The conference will be followed by an evening reception, hosted by Carlos Tavares, President of ACEA and CEO of PSA Group.
Click here for the full programme.
- Wednesday 4 September 2019
- Conference: 14.00-18.00
- Reception: 18.00-21.00
- The Square, 3 Coudenberg, 1000 Brussels