Register for the ‘Smart cars: driven by data’ conference on 1 December
Registration for this year’s ACEA conference is now open.
Connected and automated driving is rapidly shaping the automobile industry’s future, creating new areas of business with new players, thereby impacting existing business models. It also promises a whole new potential for safe, efficient, comfortable and environmentally-friendly mobility.
- What digital infrastructure will be needed for the cars of the future?
- How can this data be shared in a controlled and secure manner?
- How can we best secure personal data?
These and other topical questions will be addressed through keynote speeches and lively panel discussions, click here to discover the full programme.
The event will bring together high-level representatives of the automotive industry, telecoms operators, European institutions, industry associations, technology companies as well as consumer organisations.
Join the online conversation
Do you have questions for our panellists or simply want to share your views? Join the online conversation by using the #CarsDrivenByData hashtag on Twitter. Send us your questions and we will get you answers during the event!
Thursday 1 December 2016, 14.00-17.30
Avenue Eudore Pirmez 9, 1040 Brussels
Dedicated parking spots are available close to the venue, please consult this map for more details.
Keynote speeches will be made by:
- Roberto Viola, Director-General, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Dita Charanzová, Member of the European Parliament
- Erik Jonnaert, ACEA Secretary General