Free AdBlue® seminars coming to Brussels, Madrid, Milan and Paris in May and June
Over the last few years, Europe has seen the roll-out of SCR-equipped passenger cars and light-duty vehicles. AdBlue® demand and sales will increase as more SCR-equipped vehicles hit the road. This may become a substantial opportunity for fuel retailers as the market will be largely provided by public filling stations.
How can fuel retailers prepare to manage this change? Robust, cost-effective strategies and partnerships will be essential, as well as being educated and up-to-speed with vehicle technology changes and AdBlue® market dynamics.
To provide this insight and education, FindAdBlue.com is running a series of FREE seminars across Europe this May and June supported by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA). These seminars will bring together fuel retailers, AdBlue® suppliers, carmakers and equipment suppliers to discuss the opportunity that lies in store, learn about the market, and network.
The seminars will take place on the following dates in the following locations:
- 31 May 2018 – Best Western Hotel Madison, Milan, Italy
- 13 June 2018 – Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon, Paris, France
- 20 June 2018 – Courtyard by Marriott Madrid Princesa, Madrid, Spain
- 27 June 2018 – Brabantse Golf Club, Brussels, Belgium
The Brussels seminar will also feature an AdBlue Filling Demonstration, supported by ACEA. The latest in AdBlue Filling systems and refilling hardware will be showcased using SCR-equipped passenger car models.
The seminars are free to attend for fuel retailers, but places are limited so register soon. You can register via one of the following way:
- Online by clicking here
- E-mail: Rosalie.firstname.lastname@example.org (providing your name, company name, job title and contact details)
- Telephone: +44 20 7503 1265
- Date: 27 Jun 2018 — 27 Jun 2018
- Time: 10:00 — 15:00
- Website: https://www.integer-research.com/conferences/findadblue-fuel-retailers-seminars-2018/belgium/